Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miranda Kerr Mango Winter Campaign 2013-2014

We’re going to take a look at the Miranda Kerr Mango Winter Campaign 2013-2014!

As some of you know, I have a thing for Miranda Kerr and I find her to be one of the most successful models in the industry! So it didn’t came as a shock to me when I found out that back in 2012 she replaced Kate Moss as the face of the Mango brand!
The Australian model just finished the promotional campaign for the winter collection 2013-2014 and we’re very excited to share it with you guys!
Let’s take a look at the promo video and afterwards at some of this winter trends!



The photographers for the shoot were the famous duo Inez & Vinoodh.
During her second campaign for the clothing giant, the model said: ’I had a great time shooting the Autumn Winter campaign for Mango with Inez and Vinoodh. They are an amazing team to work with – we have such a good time together.’
With the amazing New York in the background everything turned out just great!
When asked about the clothing Miranda says: ’The clothing is especially fun this season with a punk-inspired edge. I loved that Inez and Vinoodh kept the look of the campaign very raw and natural and I think it compliments the collection very well. They did a fantastic job, as always!’
If you were to ask me, it doesn’t really matter what clothes you put on her she’s gorgeous no matter what, although I see this trends of manlier women pieces is booming recently. I’ve witnessed it at Brussels Fashion Days last month and when such a big company like Mango is taking it world large scale we’re sure that the trends is here to stay.
It mostly has to do with more and more women taking attitude and stepping up giving everyone a run for their money when it comes to power-play-outfits.
Miranda is not only the face of Mango, recently she agreed to become the spokeswoman for Swarovski, which will feature her in the the future fall campaign.
Enough with the talking let’s take a look at some of the pictures featured in the campaign!
Two casual looks presented in the collection:
Two of the featured coats of the collection:
The manlier inspired outfits I mentioned earlier:
Two more studio shots from the new collection:
I hope you enjoyed the Miranda Kerr Mango Winter Campaign 2013-2014! Let us know which was your favorite look!

No comments:

Post a Comment