Thursday, June 5, 2014

Top 10 Best Summer Perfumes | Women Style

TOP 10 BEST SUMMER PERFUMES
192 Flares 2 Facebook 161 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 Pin It Share 29 192 Flares ×

The hot weather is here, so why not refresh your perfume collection with some summer perfumes and fresh scents? For my top 10 summer perfumes, give a look below!

I’ve smelled them all and loved them all!

So let’s get straight into it:

10. Miss Dior Cherie

This is one of my favorite perfumes. Why?

Miss Dior Cherie it is very complex, sweet and summery, but not overbearing.

I’m sure you’ll going to love this one, because you will end up with a soft fruity vibe that is captivating.

If you’re looking for something youthful, nice and fruity scent, then Miss Dior Cherie is perfect for you.

TOP 10 BEST SUMMER PERFUMES missdior

NEXT: #9 Chanel N° 5
Andreea Maier

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. My name is Andreea Maier and I refuse to let this world corrupt me or change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment